Thailand attracts thousands of visitors every day by its famed beaches, lush jungles, amazing food, world-class diving along with cheap price. If you never travel to Thailand before, you may have dozens of questions rolling around your head about the trip. Here we can help you by making a few recommendations about what to do when visiting Thailand:
Top Things To Do
- The first thing to do would be to explore the city of Bangkok. It is the heart of Thailand and a special city that you must find out by yourself. You can just take a bike and explore the palaces, markets, temples as well as shops. You should also experience the fabulous nightlife of Thailand and you should do it with some precaution too.
- In addition to those, you must partake in the full moon party. If you are a party-typed people, then the full moon party will certainly make you spellbound. It is actually twenty thousand people partying until sunrise on the beach of “Haat Rin”, “Koh Phangan”.
- If you like trees and greens, jungle trekking in the Northern part of Thailand can provide awesome experience. You need to make sure that you are going for multi-day hike.
- In Thailand, scuba diving is one of the popular activities. If you need to learn it, you can visit the island of Kao Tao. It is the cheapest place for learning scuba diving. However, after learning the scuba diving, you can dive at popular islands like Ko Lanta, the Similan Island and the Surin Island.
- Among all of the food types, Thai food are the one of the most delicious types, and you must try its street food culture. Moreover, it is very simple to cook the Thai food. You can learn how to cook Thai food all over the country. Chiang Mai and Bangkok are the best places to learn cooking.
- You can also explore villages in the north eastern part of the country. You will for sure be amazed by the simple life of the locals. There will be very few tourists in that part of country. Life in those small villages has not changed for decades.
- If you have any wish to explore the countryside, you should take the day train. The train will depart from Bangkok and the journey will be ended in Chiang Mai. Make sure to choose the window-side seats on the train so that you can appreciate the beautiful scenery.
Top places to Visit:
- Chiang Mai should be the first place to visit. It is actually a very old city surrounded by temples.
- If you are a shopping lover the markets of Chiang Mai is a place to be.
- You should visit the Khao Sok National park. It is at the southern part of Bangkok. It has been considered as one of the best parks in the world. At that park, you will find jungles, rivers, lakes, caves and tall lime stones as well.
- In between Bangkok and Chiang Mai, there are three ancient cities which were once the capitals of Thailand: Sukhothai, Lopuri and Ayutthaya. If you visit those cities, you will get to know more about the ancient Thailand.
- Thailand has thousands of beautiful tropical islands you can visit: Ko Samet, Ko Samui, Ko Taruato, the Similan Island, Ko Lanta, Ko Jum, Ko Tao and Ko Chang.
Visit Tweet World Travel online at https://www.tweetworldtravel.com.au/ to find the lowest available prices on domestic and worldwide travel deals.
Thanks for reading, and happy traveling!