Greece is a country in Southern Europe with extensive coastlines and islands in the Aegean, Ionian, and Mediterranean Seas.
Greece is one of the world’s top 20 countries popular tourist destinations. Most Visitor visit Greece in April through October and peak season is July through August. Down here are top 9 popular places to visit when you travel to Greece.
1. Athens is the capital and largest city of Greece. Athens dominates the Attica region and is one of the world’s oldest cities, with its recorded history spanning around 3,400 years. Athens is a city built on hills. Most famous is the Acropolis itself, which forms the backdrop to all the finest views of the city and whose summit also offers wonderful vistas across the metropolis and out to Pireás and the sea.
2. The Peloponnese is place to relax and wander and also have the best of almost everything Greek.
3. The Central mainland attractions are the site of the ancient oracle at Delphi, and, further north, the other-worldly rock-pinnacle monasteries of Meteora.
4. Greece’s northern mainland impression for visitors by architecture and scenery, customs and climate that seem more Balkan than typically Mediterranean.
5. The Argo-Saronic islands are popular destinations, with Égina (Aegina) almost becoming a city suburb at weekends. Póros, Ýdhra (Hydra) and Spétses are similar in the summer, though their visitors include a higher proportion of foreign tourists.
6. The Cyclades offer Greece’s best island-hopping.
7. Crete has an incredibly diverse landscape, flora and fauna, and a number of environmentally aware locals have set about preserving its natural and cultural heritage.
8. The Dodecanese attractions include the beaches on Rhodes and Kos; the wonderful medieval enclave of Rhodes Old Town; the gorgeous ensemble of Neoclassical mansions that surrounds the harbour on Sými; the rugged landscapes of Kálymnos, Kárpathos and Níssyros; the cave and monastery on Pátmos, where St John had his vision of the Apocalypse; and the hilltop village of Hóra on Astypálea.
9. The Sporades and Évvia is spots one of the most dramatic of Greek islands, with wonderful of sandy beaches, forested mountains and rugged stretches of little-developed coast, its sheer size and proximity to the mainland means that it rarely has much of an island feel; mainlanders have holiday homes around numerous seaside resorts, but foreigners are very thin on the ground.
Passport and Visas:
All Australian passport holder visit Greece up to 3 month (90 days) Visas are not required.
Maldives is Asia’s smallest nation in both land area and population and located in the Indian Ocean. Male is a capital of Maldives. The language of the Maldivians is Dhivehi and the predominant religion is Islam. Traditionally the economy of the Maldivians has been fishing and even today the majority of the population is engaged in this pursuit. Nowadays Maldives is popular holiday destination with the islands’ lovely beaches, shimmering sapphire waters and delightful climate.
Airlines from Australia to Maldives
· Emirates Airlines
· Singapore Airlines
· Virgin Australia
· Malaysian airline
· Cathay pacific airway.
Airport in Maldives
Malé International Airport is on Huhule Island a few kilometres from the capital. It is the only international airport in the Maldives.
Transfer in Maldives
The main company for inter-island transfers is Maldivian Air Taxi (00 960 331 5201; www.maldivianairtaxi.com). Ask your hotel to sort out transfers.
Don’t forget to visit Tweet World Travel store or online at http://www.tweetworldtravel.com.au you’ll find the lowest available prices on domestic and international travel needs to all destinations around the world.
Thanks for reading, and happy traveling!
Traveling is a very exciting thing to do nowadays and is practiced by a lot of people. There are many locations you can travel to, but one of the most popular is the United Kingdom thanks to its diversity. Besides the obvious benefits of relaxation and stress-relief, traveling offers many other things such as learning about new cultures, meeting new people, and discovering new things. Now traveling is fun, but one must be careful to make sure everything is accounted for; things like hotels, insurance, etc, are all needed. You can of course do everything yourself, but you can avoid the complications and problems that arise by using a company such as ours that will manage everything for you. Here is a short summary of the services we at Tweet World Travel offer:
We offer a vast range of tours for our customers to many locations. These tours give a full package to you, and will have you travel across many different places where you will sightsee and do other interesting things. Accommodation (hotels or cruises or both) and food are included in tours.
Tours are sorted on our website by type (adventure, family, etc) and by destinations. One sample tour that includes the United Kingdom is our Eastern Canada and New England, which we recommend you check out
If you want a guided, fun-packed vacation, definitely give these tours a go!
You cannot get to your destination without a flight, which is why we offer a collection of flights for our clients to choose from. Flights are sorted under two categories: domestic flights and international flights. While you can browse our website and see the flight details, you can also contact us directly for personalized help and additional information.
Nobody knows when trouble might strike, which is why getting travel insurance is important. Insurance will cover you in the case of illness, accident, or other unexpected scenarios, and will ensure you don’t suffer monetary loss. We also provide Cover-More insurance that will give you 24-hour emergency assistance.
You can request an insurance quote directly from our website, available for both single and annual trips.
Having a car during your vacation is a big bonus as getting to your destinations will be a lot easier. Using our website, you can book your car and specify when and where you want to be picked up and dropped off. The car will pick you up directly at the airport upon arrival.
Finding a good quality hotel will greatly affect the outcome of your trip, which is why we offer you an effective set of tools to find your perfect match. You can do a basic search simply with your destination and desired dates, or you can do a more advanced search which includes hotel names, hotel chains, and ratings.
Finally, if you want an all-inclusive package this is where you want to look.
For additional details about all of the above, make sure you check out our website.
Thanks for reading, and happy travelling.
Traveling is a very rewarding experience for a lot of people out there; you get to visit new places, see new landmarks, learn about new cultures, etc. The most important thing about traveling is finding a company that provides a complete package, a company such as us. Here at Tweet World Travel we provide you with everything you could ever need such as suggested airlines, hotels, car rentals, and tour packages.
Europe is a very sought after destination thanks to its variety; with places such as Italy, Greece, and France, you have a lot to see! We offer a big collection of tour packages for Europe, and we are sure you will find something to your liking. Here are some of our tours, but make sure you visit our main website for the full listing:
Great Capitals and Vintages of the Danube
An 11 day tour, this particular package will not just have you staying at hotels, but will also take you on a luxurious cruise known as the “Celebration of Wine river cruise”. You will explore different many different places such as Prague, Regensburg, Vilshofen, Melk, Vienna, and more. In each city you visit we have a lot of interesting things planned, such as the very special “Oktoberfest” you will celebrate in the town of Vilshofen. It’s not just that of course, you will also get to attend a series of wine lectures and tastings, visit Caias de Gaia and taste port, enjoy Spanish cuisine, and more. This tour includes a total of 23 meals, 10 of which are breakfasts, 6 are lunches, and 7 are dinners.
Highlights of the Danube
This 15 day tour will start off with Munich, the beautiful German city, and will then continue with a 7 night river cruise. Places you will visit in this tour include Melk, Vienna, Passaue, Regensburg and more. Filled with beautiful and historical treasures, this package will have you do many interesting things such as touring up to 15 different towns with the local tour guides.
Along with everything else, you also get 31 meals (14 breakfasts, 8 lunches, and 9 dinners) plus free, all inclusive drinks everyday while on the cruise.
French Gardens in Spring – Paris to Nice
A little shorter than the earlier tours, this one will last 9 days and will have you explore France including Paris, Nice, Avignon, and Loire Valley. If it is a wish of yours to visit France, this package is the perfect opportunity for you! The trip highlights include the exploration of the Le Cinque Terre villages, Tour Grasse Perfumery, and Châteaux Chenonceaux. If food is your preference, you will be glad to know that this tour includes a classical Burgundy meal with wine. Continuing on the same topic, this package includes a total of 12 meals (8 breakfasts and 4 dinners).
Make sure you visit our website for complete tour details including photos, maps, additional notes, and even virtual tours.
Thanks for reading, and happy traveling!